This week I have an incredible guest that will introduce us to a very powerful face of MONEY, a face of it that not many people know about.
From the origins of her wealth to the spiritual benefits money brings, Kim Curtis walks us through topics like:
-Shame , the beginning of wealth?
-Money consciousness and education a path of enlightenment?
-The power of someone believing in yourself.
-Did you know that Money is looking for you ?
-Did you know that How you do Money is how you do life ?
- Joy as the compounding effect of abundance?
-The neuroscience of money, and last but not least
-Money as an act of self respect and love.
Kim is a nationally recognized wealth management advisor, speaker, president, and CEO of Wealth Legacy Institute. She is proud to have created a firm where she can truly put her clients first, bringing the alignment she needs to feel true joy in her work. For Kim, how you deal with money says a lot about how you deal with life, and she’s passionate about helping her clients find a balance.
Kim is a bestselling author of Money Secrets: Keys to Smart Investing, published by Financial Literacy Press. Kim has spoken on leadership, negotiations, and finance to organizations such as West Point, Oracle, EPA, University of Colorado Hospital, Comcast, Level 3, CenturyLink, OtterBox, Johnson & Johnson, and AAUW, amongst others. She has been profiled on NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, CW, and The Wall Street Journal.
If you want to learn more about Kim, we invite you to visit her social media:
- Website: https://www.wealthlegacyinstitute.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthLegacyInstitute
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/happinessdoesntretire/
Visit https://delaflorteachings.com/faith to receive the “21 Days of Faith in Action Course” as our gift to you.
Podcast sponsored by Delaflor Teachings International and produced by Asynd Media.
- 174 – The Willingness Not to Quit with Claudia Trojan - November 29, 2023
- 173 – The Three Treasures with Lohan Warrior Priest, Sifu JC Cox - November 21, 2023
- 172 – The Power to Overcome with Jeff Vulpis - November 15, 2023