124 – Creating Real and Valuable Relationships with Kevin Thompson
“As entrepreneurs, Relationships are the most valuable asset we possess”
After selling $16.1 Million of his own products and services solely through strategic partnerships, Kevin Thompson intimately understands the value of relationships.
As host of the Million Dollar Relationships podcast and co-founder of the Tribe For Leaders community, he creates positive change on a global scale by facilitating new valuable relationships for 8-figure entrepreneurs and CEOs so they can make an even bigger impact in the world.
He’s been their conduit of trust for almost two decades and the introductions he’s made have been worth millions.
Because he’s such a steward of relationships, Kevin’s ability to cut through all the red tape, eliminate rejection and guarantee a red-carpet reception for you.
In this podcast, Kevin shares with us
- The foundations of encountering his life mission
- The feeling of being an outsider
- Trying to fit in
- An encounter with a Diagnosis of Cancer by his father when he was 16
- Creating Friendships
- The value of relationships
- Empathy in the role of entrepreneurship
& so much more.
If you want to learn more about Kevin, visit his social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KevinTheConnector
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/million-dollar-relationships/id1615998645
- Webpage: https://tribeforleaders.com/
Visit https://delaflorteachings.com/faith to receive the “21 Days of Faith in Action Course” as our gift to you.
Podcast sponsored by Delaflor Teachings International and produced by Asynd Media.
- 144 – Lead, Listen, Love with Anne Laguzza - March 22, 2023
- 143 – Investing in People; the Highest ROI with Joe Ingram - March 15, 2023
- 142 – Part 3 of 3: No Exit Strategy, The Future Life & Mental Health Of Our Veterans with Damon Damato - March 2, 2023