Jody is the founder of the LadyBalls Movement and CEO of her digital agency THE PROFIT VORTEX.
She is one of the most sorts after female sales funnel speakers on the planet and has traveled the world speaking about online strategies for over a decade.
In the past 19 years, Jody has helped people all over the world to grow their businesses globally and develop business strategies that bring in millions of dollars a year.
Jody harnesses the power of mindset, online presence, branding, offer creation, social media, and marketing. She helps her clients to create more free time and automate their business, so they can spend their time doing what they really LOVE.
Born and bred in New Zealand, Jody has been a star-making Online Entrepreneur from a young age. She went to her first personal development training at the age of 14 and started her own web design business when she was just 21. In her 20’s Jody was one of the youngest “Business Women of the Year” Award-Finalists ever!
She is passionate about helping people kick their businesses to another level through tried and tested business strategies and personal development. She has worked and MasterMinds with top online marketers and personal development gurus from all over the world.
Her LadyBalls™️ movement is a tribe of inspired women who are led to achieving their highest, scariest goals and want to surround themselves with leaders who can get them there.
LadyBalls is a space where women can come and feel completely supported in their mission … whether that be in their business, careers, as parents, and ultimately, as their genuine self’s (LadyBalls and all!). All while being true to their 100% non-filter authentic selves!
In this episode Jody shares with us:
- how our thoughts become things
- the hunger for growth
- the importance of obsession.
- from powerless to powerful
- the day she made a decision to not depend on anyone
- the power of mind over body to control your future
- not knowing how to quit
- why growth never stops
- the power of LADY BALLS -the feeling of mismatch of helping people and making money
If you want to learn more about Jody, you can follow her on her social media:
- Webpage: https://www.jodyjelas.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodyjelas/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iamjodyjelas
Visit https://delaflorteachings.com/faith to receive the “21 Days of Faith in Action Course” as our gift to you.
Podcast sponsored by Delaflor Teachings International and produced by Asynd Media.
- 133 – Intuitive Channel with Stephanie Banks - November 17, 2022
- 131 – Breakup, Fight Club and an Open Heart with Jan-Willem van der Heiden - November 2, 2022
- 130 – What if Transformations Were Instant? with Joshua Bloom - October 26, 2022