A true Peacepreneur, author, teacher, and long-time meditator, Kia Scherr.
Kia Scherr has spent 25 years studying, practicing, and teaching at the Sanctuary Holistic Retreat Center in Virginia. After her husband and 13-year-old daughter were killed in the Mumbai terrorist attack of 2008, Kia co-founded One Life Alliance to teach peace education programs based on Love, Compassion, and Forgiveness.
She is the author of A Pocketbook of Peace, a Guidebook to transforming life with love.
Kia spent 6 years in Mumbai, India working with business, education, and police.
Her latest book – Forgiveness is a Choice has now been released by Penguin Random House India.
She is currently creating guided meditations for opening the heart to love.
And in this episode, Kia shared with us
- Unbounded ocean of consciousness
- The space beyond thought
- The Aware Presence of pure beingness
- Her experience with Maharishi the founder of Transcendental Meditation
- High Tech Meditation
- Her experience of going through the death of her daughter and husband at the hands of terrorism
- Honoring the Sacredness of Life, &
- Why forgiveness is a choice
If you want to learn more about Kia, visit her social media:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kiascherr/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kia.scherr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kia.scherr
- Book: https://www.amazon.ca/Forgiveness-Choice-Teachings-about-Peace/dp/0143450573
Visit https://delaflorteachings.com/faith to receive the “21 Days of Faith in Action Course” as our gift to you.
Podcast sponsored by Delaflor Teachings International and produced by Asynd Media.