119 – Gene Key 55: Victimization-Freedom with Sanja Telebak
“We can’t chase Freedom. We can’t run out and sell everything, and drop our dreams and become a monk or hermit drifting about. We have no chance of dropping our dreams. We have to be so patient. Freedom will come on its own, without our doing anything. We have to live as a human, with all the trappings and trimmings, and from within that our Freedom will arise.” – Richard Rudd, 64 Ways
A refugee from the civil war of 1992 in ex Yugoslavia, entrepreneur, spiritual seeker, business owner, tv personality, Gene Key facilitator, and tremendous force for good.
Sanja Telebak Milinkovic was born in Mostar, lives in Belgrade, and is a world citizen.
A Brave business and spiritual entrepreneur and Certified Futuring trainer.
She is the initiator of self-knowledge and believes in the beauties of nature, philosophy, spirituality, and arts.
She is an unstoppable student of life and her years of experience working with people and their growth and success, inspire her to do even greater things.
Sanja is a powerful force and uses her positive personality and tireless energy to encourage others to be and live better lives. She is inspired daily by her husband and their two beautiful daughters.
During this podcast, she speaks about:
-What is it like to be a refugee
-The power of faith through challenging experiences
– Surviving and thriving through faith
– the Guidance of the inner voice
– going to where happiness calls you
– the force of big dreams
– the importance of believing in yourself &
– Gene key 55, the path of freedom
If you want to learn more about Sanja, visit her social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sanja.telebak
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sanja_telebak/
- Webpage: https://sanjatelebak.com/
Visit https://delaflorteachings.com/faith to receive the “21 Days of Faith in Action Course” as our gift to you.
Podcast sponsored by Delaflor Teachings International and produced by Asynd Media.
- 145 – Service to Man is Service to God with Vineet P. Shah - March 29, 2023
- 144 – Lead, Listen, Love with Anne Laguzza - March 22, 2023
- 143 – Investing in People; the Highest ROI with Joe Ingram - March 15, 2023