Shanti Zimmerman returns to the podcast to share with us:
- The skill-sets of Pause and Respond counter the learned habit of reactivity.
- The skill-set of Mental Rest allows us to remain active as we rest the unhelpful mental chatter that keeps us spinning in dysfunction and exhausting our bodies.
- The skill-set of Deconstructing Blame, Shame, and Guilt allows us to see the world and reality in real time and to respond appropriately.
- The skill-set of Care places us firmly in the core of our own being while also allowing us to be present and useful and of help to others.
- The skill-set of Grief helps us to understand that grief is a necessary appropriate and humane response to life and that cultivating a relationship to and with grief allows us to feel more whole, more human, more real.
- The skill-sets of Nuance and Complexity allow us to hold a both/and perspective and give us the ability to have hard necessary conversations and take actions that align with life.
- The skill-sets of Ownership and Responsibility create the internal conditions to own our every word, action, tone, and communication and open the ability to change our minds when presented with new information.
Ivonne and Shanti also talk about :
- The Current Humanitarian Crisis.
- Congo, Sudan, and Venezuela crisis you may not know of.
- Internal violence expressed in external violence.
- Gaza, Palestine, Israel.
- Reactivity: a habit we have been taught.
- The “normalization” of horrific happenings
- The role of social media in the delusions of the world.
- Collective wounding.
- The feeling of helplessness.
- The need for Collective activism.
- Leaving shame?
- Taking sides?
And so much more…
Sponsored by Delaflor Teachings Int. & Network for Human Empowerment TV.
- Interview with Marianne Williamson future Candidate to the USA Presidency | Entrevista con Marianne Williamson Futura Candidata a la Presidencia de Estados Unidos - February 7, 2024
- 180 –Imagine a World Without Terrorism with Special Guest, Kia Scherr - February 7, 2024
- 179 – Supporting and Understanding the Animal Realm with Maribeth Decker - January 18, 2024