- Have you ever felt unheard and unseen?
- Feeling unworthy and wondering where it came from?
- Have you gone through bullying?
- Have you been betrayed by people you trusted? Has someone tried to diminish your voice to protect their own agenda?
- Would you like to use the dark moments as fuel to launch you into power that will help you thrive and take more launches in life?
You do not want to miss this episode if you have answered YES to any or all of the questions above.Rachelle Babler is a TEDx speaker, #1 International Best-Selling Co-Author, and Entrepreneur & Advocate who grew up in Southern California.
She has had an eclectic background of careers: Paramedic turned Forensic Analyst turned Entrepreneur. After being diagnosed with a rare brain tumor and diving into personal development work, she quit her job cold turkey to pursue her “why” and discovered what that was during a global pandemic.
She is a storytelling strategist supporting clients who want to amplify their voice, message, and brand through various media platforms such as the TEDx stage and music.
She is grateful she took a leap to create a purpose-driven business and to show her two children, Austin and Camryn, that it’s never too late to pursue your dreams.If you want to learn more about Rachelle, visit her social media and website, or listen to her TEDx talk:
- TEDx: https://youtu.be/rIi7RMUzXJI
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rachellebabler/
- Webpage: https://www.rachellebabler.com/
Sponsored by Delaflor Teachings Int.
- 167 – Walking the Uncharted Path of Faith with Aaron Rose - September 26, 2023
- 166 – Lack of Resilience, a Current Spiritual Disease in our World with Stacey Copas - September 20, 2023
- 165 – Envision, Heal, Unify with Brooke Underwood - September 14, 2023