150 – Hope Givers with Jodi O’Donnell
“Helping is healing” ~Jodi O’Donnell
This is a true hope-giving episode with a true professional HOPE GIVER Jodi O’Donnell.
- Appreciating Simplicity “Too much” overload
- The Phone Book Soul connections -Leading with Servitude
- The gift of being an observer -Initiation into consciousness through lightning and tragedy?
- The Mystery of an Aura Reading?
- Awakening to the ability to help others and create an impact
- The Support of Women who believed in Jodi
- The stepping stones of spirit -Losing her husband to ALS.
- The honor of BEING a caregiver
- Being a HOPE GIVER is a mission for life & so much more…
Jodi O’Donnell-Ames is a national speaker, author, coach, and tireless advocate for Lou Gehrig’s disease, or ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis). She is also the founder and board member of Hope Loves Company, a non-profit organization committed to providing educational and emotional support to children and young adults who have had or have a loved one battling ALS in their lives.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joaspeakson/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jodonnellames?lang=es
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jodi-o-donnell-ames/
- TEDx: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o_Fn39tsk
Sponsored by Delaflor Teachings Int.
- 152 – The Era of Martyrdom Is Over and the 4 Bodhisattva Vows with Ivonne Delaflor - June 1, 2023
- 151 – Always Choose Love with Shadin El-Kasheef - May 17, 2023
- 150 – Hope Givers with Jodi O’Donnell - May 10, 2023