Invest in What You Love.
“Nourish yourself into Wealth”
Paul Bertrand Ellis is an accomplished 25-year financial industry veteran. In addition to various investment and insurance licenses, he holds certification as a Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®️) through the Investments & Wealth Institute and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Founder of Ellis Wealth Management, the financial advisory team of Ellis Wealth Management, LLC brings over 25 years of experience in wealth management, liability management, financial planning, and world-class investment management.
In his practice, Paul provides a values-based approach focusing on high-net-worth wealth management. Professional service and open communication make Paul a personal advocate and passionate client portfolio director.
Paul is an active member of the Investments & Wealth Institute and a member of the Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce.
His volunteer activity has included serving as Co-Chair of the U.W Foster School of Business’ Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Development, and Past -President of the Office of Minority Affairs Friends of the Educational Opportunity Program at the University of Washington.
Paul also participates in various local community projects and initiatives. As a graduate of the University of Washington, Paul strives to help students achieve their potential through learning and growth opportunities.
Amongst the nominations and recognitions, received in 2022 Ellis Wealth Management was shortlisted among the ‘Top 10 Wealth Management Service Companies 2022 in Financial Services Review Magazine’s annual edition on Wealth Management.
Seattle Magazine has consistently named Paul to The Best Wealth Managers List and he has been named among America’s Most Honored Professionals by American Registry.
In this episode, Paul & Ivonne talk about:
- The definition of WEALTH.
- Soul-based wealth.
- Wealth management through a Values-based approach.
- A new look at the Sower & the Reaper Parable.
- Helping people meet their DREAMS
- The speed of growing weeds.
- The perfect detours in life.
- A Hail Mary of Courage.
- The snatching Victory out of the mouth of Defeat.
- The DALLAS Cowboys’ Roger Staubach, and his touchdown of Wealth
Watch episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/tmE7QHxniB0
If you want to learn more about Paul, visit his website:
Podcast produced by Brilliant Futures Productions.
Sponsored by Delaflor Teachings Int. & Network for Human Empowerment TV.
- 174 – The Willingness Not to Quit with Claudia Trojan - November 29, 2023
- 173 – The Three Treasures with Lohan Warrior Priest, Sifu JC Cox - November 21, 2023
- 172 – The Power to Overcome with Jeff Vulpis - November 15, 2023