I had the privilege to interview the beautiful soul of Amanda Monnier who went from being a law enforcement officer to a true holistic healer, new earth visionary, mentor, podcaster, Published Author, and certified Yoga Teacher.
During our interview Amanda shared with us:
- Her journey into committing fully to being a healer.
- The ways that one can understand intuition to step into the embodiment of your essence.
- The Dark Night of the soul and why it is so important.
- The power of inspired action, flow, and her approach to healing.
Amanda knows she is here to assist with the anchoring in of New Earth and Oneness Consciousness—the veil is thin + the old way simply does not work any longer.
She has a passion for supporting people + meeting them where they are at in their journey.
Amanda transitioned into her soul work from her career in law enforcement after feeling the nudge to go all-in on herself.
She believes in each of us activating our inner healer and healing through connection to our own Divinity.
She holds space for healing ancestral patterns, conditioning, imprints, beliefs, + the shift into your fullest embodiment of who you are at a soul level.
Amanda is completely committed to reminding others that everything they ever needed was always inside.
To learn more about Amanda, visit her social media or write to her:
– Website: amandamonnier.com
– Instagram: @amandamonnier
– Facebook: Amanda Monnier
– Email: email@example.com
– Podcast: New Earth Visionaries
Visit https://delaflorteachings.com/faith to receive the “21 Days of Faith in Action Course” as our gift to you.
- 125 – Calling Your Nervous System Home with Shanti Zimmerman - September 22, 2022
- 126 – It’s Time To Live Big with Felice DiMartino - September 14, 2022
- 124 – Creating Real and Valuable Relationships with Kevin Thompson - September 1, 2022