If you want to know what GRACE IS, you must listen to this week’s podcast with Veronica Villanueva.
During this episode Veronica and I spoke about:
- Knowing what the energy of Grace is
- Choices and the power of God through it all
Veronica Villanueva discovered her “why” after being diagnosed with stage IV cancer in 2016. She knows she is alive today to share grace, blessings, and the lessons that cancer has taught her. Her “incurable” disease gave her the gift of knowing herself, loving herself, and sharing herself with others in a profound way. Through her work as a trained Cordon Bleu chef and certified health coach, Veronica aims to inspire others to embrace a holistic lifestyle built on a commitment to growth, eating healthy foods, taking the time to create memorable moments, and of course, fostering loving relationships.
This is one of the rawest conversations we have had.
So make sure to listen, take notes, and apply.
Veronica’s story and wisdom can help you experience more aliveness and wellness in your life.
To learn more about Veronica, visit her web page at http://veronicavillanueva.com/
As a token of our gratitude we will love to gift you a Futuring Journey, so visit https://delaflorteachings.com/futuring to learn more about how to design your desired futures and receive the Futuring journey audio meditation in either English or Spanish.
- 125 – Calling Your Nervous System Home with Shanti Zimmerman - September 22, 2022
- 126 – It’s Time To Live Big with Felice DiMartino - September 14, 2022
- 124 – Creating Real and Valuable Relationships with Kevin Thompson - September 1, 2022